Inside Bitcoins Next Event : San Diego December 2015 - Bitcoin and Altcoins News

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

November 18, 2015

Inside Bitcoins Next Event : San Diego December 2015

inside-bitcoins
On 14 - 16 December 2015 , The Inside Bitcoins will go to San Diego, Featuring a half day of tutorials plus two days of conference sessions and exhibit hall access, Inside Bitcoins San Diego is essential for any cryptocurrency enthusiast. The event will also host a Networking Dinner and Startup Competition with a prize of $2,500 (to be paid in BTC ).
They have a lot of plans to run for this time , But the only thing I'm not understanding is that , with all of this works and a lot from others that working with Bitcoin , why the progress of using Bitcoin going so slowly and I feel that is going to a dead end. I really like to work with Bitcoin because of the freedom inside it , anybody can use it and it's a great positive point that Bitcoin have but I feel using Bitcoin is fading , I can guess something but I can not be sure about the reason,I hope for a day that anybody can use Bitcoin freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad